Water from a stone (set of two)
The Museum of London shall deliver the goods ordered to the delivery address which you supply.
Delivery will be made by Royal Mail in the UK, and via reciprocal carriers for all other destinations
Please note the information below is intended as a guide only - Your total shipping will be calculated automatically during checkout prior to the completion of your order.
£2 postage on all orders under £10
£4 postage on all orders between £10 and £50
£10 postage on all orders over £50
£3 postage on all orders under £10
£6 postage on all orders between £10 and £50
£12 postage on all orders over £50
Rest of the World
£5 postage on all orders under £10
£10 postage on all orders between £10 and £50
£15 postage on all orders over £50
For all other postage options, please contact the shop directly and we shall endeavour to fulfill your request.
Can hold up to 207ml of water.
Instructions for use:
1. Remove the cork and fill the stone with clean water, then replace cork.
2. Turnover and test to make sure water is coming out of water release hole.
3. Place the stone in planter with cork facing down.
4. Make sure stone is placed on a level surface with the water release hold not obstructed. Incorrect set-up will lead the water flowing out too fast or not at all.
5. Once the stone is in place tap it a few times to make sure water is flowing. Bubbles rising from the water means the water is flowing properly.