Secret London A4 Print
Beautifully illustrated by Josie Shenoy in her London based Studio, this intricate print is inspired by Postman’s Park, a hidden sanctuary in one of the most crowded and busy parts of London.
The illustration depicts the Park's Memorial to ordinary people who died while saving the lives of others. Josie's bicycle wheel composition shows the journey from London's iconic buildings to this secret place, whilst culminating in the names of the forgotten heroes who are commemorated in the memorial.
- Measures A4: 210mm x 297mm.
- Printed on 310 gsm Hahnemuehle German Etching paper.
- Each print is hand-signed by the artist.
- Comes packed flat in a cellophane sleeve with board back.
- Designed, printed and packaged in the UK.